Web Baby Shower takes your privacy and security seriously. In order to help protect Web Baby Shower from “brute force” or “denial of service” login, registration or password re-set attacks, we have to limit the number of times that anyone can attempt to log in, create an account or re-set a password within a short period of time. This is an industry-standard security practice across any and all websites that value safety and security.
Sometimes, it is hard to tell the difference between a potential attack and someone who just can’t remember their password, so if you have been locked out from logging in, you can follow these tips for getting unlocked:
- Please note that while the “Locked Out” screen may look big and scary, you can use your web browser’s “back” key and visit any pages in your Web Baby Shower that do not require you to log in; you just cannot attempt to log in, create an account and/or reset your password again for about 10 – 20 minutes. This security measure helps deter attackers from making repeated attempts to gain access to the Web Baby Shower system and server.
- After a few minutes, you can attempt to log in again by either clicking the “refresh”/”reload” button in your web browser from the Locked Out screen OR by returning to your Web Baby Shower home page and using the “Host Control Panel” login link at the bottom of the page.
- If you are still getting the “Locked Out” screen, it is possible that your web browser has accidentally saved the Locked Out screen in place of your actual Web Baby Shower log in page; please Exit or Quit your web browser completely, re-open it and return to your Web Baby Shower home page.
- If that does not work, please use your web browser’s “Help” section to learn how to clear the web browser cache, temporary files or saved files and manually clear the cache, temporary files or saved files, in case the browser is still saving the “Lock Out” page instead of your Web Baby Shower log in page.
- In extreme cases, you may need to also shut down and re-start your device completely.
- If none of these suggestions work and you still cannot log into the Host Control Panel, or if you have forgotten your password and need help resetting it, please contact Web Baby Shower Customer Support for assistance.