Here is how to invite a co-host into your Web Baby Shower account so they can help out.
- Make sure you have already logged into your Web Baby Shower Host Control Panel.
- Click the “Additional Hosts” side menu or icon in dashboard.
- In the “Add New Co-Hosts” box, add the email addresses, names, and a simple password, of your friends and family you wish to invite to become co-hosts.
- Remember, co-hosts will be able to make all the same changes to your Web Baby Shower that you can, so be careful when using this feature.
- Click the “Add New Co-Host(s)” submit button
Here is a video walkthrough, with subtitles.
You can pause the video & make it full screen for easy reading.
Web Baby Shower will verify that you have entered valid email addresses and will check if there is already a Web Baby Shower account with the email addresses. The next few steps may vary, depending on whether your co-hosts already have an account.
Please note that you do not have to add any co-hosts at all, that you can add just one co-host, or as many as you like!